Forums » Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

• 3 posts
    December 16, 2013 2:47 PM EET

Hi everyone,

My name is Ciara and I am the Community Manager here at TripTide Southern Africa.
    I was bitten by the travel bug a couple of years ago and love to explore new and intriguing corners of the world.  I'm lucky that I get to learn more about Southern Africa everyday and am eager to share the things I have learnt with others.

Activities that really grab my attention cover wildlife, nature, culture, art, and of course food and drink! But i'm also keen to take on adventures and equally find a great spot to relax and dream the day away.

I plan to one day embark on a long exploration around SA and would love to hear from the people that know it best the things I should see and do along the way.
    If you feel passionately about a certain town, beach, event or natural wonder that you think I should add to my itinerary, make your contributions in any of the following ways:

-Right here in this forum, introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your favourite parts of Southern Africa.
    -On the community wall, an open message board for all to see. Ask questions or make suggestions.
    -Via dedicated areas of the community, Botswana or Adventure from the "Plan Trip" menu for example. These pages allow for blogs, photos, videos and several ways for you to join the TripTide Discussion.

Leave your stamp on the most authentic digital travel guide for Southern Africa!

Looking forward to hearing more about all of you!
    Ciara 

• April 8, 2014 11:07 PM EEST

Great, African tourism needs people like you. keep up

• 4 posts
    August 6, 2014 7:09 AM EEST

Hi I am liza, 21 years old.